Talking about food is very interesting indeed. Most of us would love to eat and taste various types of food. One of the most preferred food menus is seafood. Indonesia is a country with rich marine products. One of the most popular seafood is crabs. Crab is used as a variety of preparations for food. There’s even pasteurized crab meat and canned crab meat. If you often enjoy a variety of Indonesian dishes, especially seafood dishes, you can try recipes made from canned crab meat. The menu is a very tasty crab soup. This menu is very easy to make.
This crab meat menu can be the best for you to serve at home or for welcoming a special guest. The spices used to make soup and the ingredients contained in seafood dishes have a strong taste. As a complement to the dishes, you can also add fresh asparagus that you have cleaned and peeled. Then, you boil it first, so that the quality of the crab soup taste is more special. For you who want to try to make a crab soup recipe using canned pasteurized crab meat. The following steps are the ways you need to note in order to make the crab soup recipe. You can prove yourself the deliciousness of this cuisine.
The Ingredients to Make the Crab Soup
The following are the ingredients you need:
- 1 can (256 grams) of asparagus, then you cut the asparagus 2 cm long.
- 100 grams of crab meat, use canned pasteurized crab meat which is available in the supermarket to make it easier for you to cook the recipe.
Then, the following are ingredients for making crab soup seasonings:
- 2 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cm ginger
- 1 teaspoon of fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered chicken stock
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder
For complementary of the dishes are as follows:
- 1 finely sliced onion stem
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1 egg beaten loose to add to the soup
- Don’t forget to prepare 800 ml of water
- 3 tablespoons of sago flour and 3 tablespoons of water, dissolve. This is used to make the soup become thicker and more delicious
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to stir-frying the ingredients
How to Make The Crab Soup
Next, this is the step you need to follow to make this crab soup:
- First, fry the garlic and ginger for a while until the smell comes out. If the smell is good enough, then put the crab meat into the pan.
- Mix well until it has a nice smell and half cooked.
- Add fish sauce, powdered chicken stock, salt, and ground pepper to the mixture. Be sure to stir when cooking to make it evenly cooked and the spices are well mixed.
- Then pour water into it. Cook until the broth boils.
- If the broth has boiled, then add the asparagus. Continue to cook until the soup is boiling.
- Add sago flour solution to the soup. Cook again until it is thickened and bubbling.
- Put the leeks and sesame oil into the mixture. Stir it well.
- Add the eggs little by a little while stirring until it is stringy.
- Cook until the soup boiling again. Lift the pan from the fire and then serve the food.
The materials that you needed can be easily obtained. You can get all the ingredients including pasteurized crab meat in the supermarket near your house. This is the easiest way for you to cook this dish at home for your family. Happy cooking!